This is the MOST important step, how you prep for your Spray Tan is how your Tan will turn out!
Get all your waxes and nails done 1-2 days before your appointment
Night before the spray tan do all your shaving to ensure best color for the next day.Exfoliate with an oil free scrub. I only ever recommend HEMPZ exfoliating scrubs/ gels. This can be purchased at Ulta. Use a loofah or exfoliating gloves. These can be purchased through the dollar store or Ulta. These gloves help perfect the skin and clean off left over residues/ sun burn peelings. If you don't have an oil free scrub please only use water and loofah. DO NOT USE anything dove or olay related.
Scrub off all deodorant, lotions, perfumes, shampoos, and conditioners that hit the body/ neck
Day of your appointment do NOT wear makeup, lotions, perfumes, and deodorant. This will react with the spray tan and can affect the tan.
Bring baggy/loose clothing to wear home from your tan. You may be sprayed naked or wear undergarments such as (Bra, Underwear, Bathing suit. If it is raining, please come prepared with umbrella, jacket and closed toed shoes.
1. When do I shower off my tan? Depending on which solution we use I will give you a time to shower before you leave your appointment.
2. Your first shower should be a quick rinse to get off all the bronzer (luke warm temp is best). Glide your hand all over your body brushing off the bronzer layer.
3. Pat dry after your shower. No vigorous rubbing.
4. DO NOT exfoliate with loofahs, body scrubs, body washes or soaps with exfoliating beads until your tan starts to fade away.
5. DO NOT use scented body washes. We highly recommend our aftercare products from the salon. We have body wash and tanning extenders to prolong your tan another 4-5 days. A must have- if your going on vacay!
6.When can I work out?
It is recommended you wait 2-3 days after your tan, you want the tan to fully set onto the skin first.